onewleader.tumblr.com – https://onewleader.tumblr.com/post/183587461932/fall-inventions-made-even-cozier-by. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent an invention good a perception you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.